Google is a search engine giant. Its importance in the online world can't be overstated. But what does Google Eat? And why is it so important for business owners to know?
Well, first of all, Google eats content. Content is the lifeblood of the internet, and Google knows that better than anyone. So if you want your website to rank well on Google, you need to make sure your content is high-quality and authoritative.
But that's not all. Google also eats data. In fact, data is one of its main sources of revenue. So if you want your website to rank well on Google, you need to make sure your data is accurate and up-to-date.
So how can you increase the trustworthiness and authority of your content? Here are the seven tips we will discuss in more detail in episode 1 of Season 2 of the We Pivot Podcast.
1) Tell people who you are
2) Work with experts to create good content
3) Make sure your content is clear and your titles are straightforward
4) Update your content regularly
5) Link to high-quality sources
6) Consider multiple viewpoints
7) Pay close attention to your online reputation
Support the show
Connect with Tona and Al Haywood:
Join our Digital Marketing Group:
Sign Up to Our Email Today: Click here to stay in the loop on everything digital marketing!