In today's business world, the sky's the limit. There are no rules and no limits to what you can achieve if you set your mind to it. But even with all of the opportunities out there, there are still some things that women business owners and entrepreneurs need to stop doing in order to be successful. So if you're looking to take your business to the next level in 2022, make sure you avoid these five common mistakes! Don't forget to subscribe to our podcast so you will never miss an episode.
We are so excited that you've found our podcast! We would also love your support in taking this journey with us and can offer some encouragement by buying us one coffee ☕ or two.
1. Creating SMART Goals and why they are important. (1:55)
2. Investing in your business time, money, and hiring when needed. (9:36)
3. Finishing out what you actually started. (15:03)
4. Being afraid of getting out there. (17:30)
5. Sending out emails to your list consistently according to your schedule. (20:29)
Connect with Tona and Al Haywood:
Join our Digital Marketing Group:
Sign Up to Our Email Today: Click here to stay in the loop on everything digital marketing!